Sinnergiak Social Innovation within Euskampus Fundazioa, a non-profit organization founded by the University of the Basque Country/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (UPV/EHU), the Tecnalia Foundation and the Donostia International Physics Center (DIPC), is looking to recruit a person to perform research and management tasks in the field of political analysis.
The selected person will perform, among others, the following functions:
- Comparative research in the field of political activity with a special focus on issues such as the identification of the characteristics, values, skills, practices, motivations, etc. of persons who are politically active.
- Design and analysis of questionnaires focused on understanding patterns and specificities in the context of political activity.
- Production and development of evidence-based documentation on political activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science.
- Master’s degree in Governance or Political Studies.
- Proven research experience in political analysis, including at the international level.
- Use of statistical analysis tools such as SPSS.
- Below 26 years.
Immediate incorporation through a contract for work and service.
Those interested should send a curriculum vitae and cover letter to the e-mail address email@example.com with the reference SINNERGIAK23, before 25 November 2023.