Sinnergiak Social Innovation within Euskampus Fundazioa, a non-profit organization founded by the University of the Basque Country/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (UPV/EHU), the Tecnalia Foundation and the Donostia International Physics Center (DIPC), is looking to recruit a person to perform analysis and processing of data and information.
The selected person will perform, among others, the following functions:
- Analysis and exploitation of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Identifying emerging topics using natural language processing.
- Unsupervised speech analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Computer Science, Mathematics or Artificial Intelligence.
- Master`s degree in Artificial Intelligence or Data Science.
- Demonstrable Knowledge experience of R and/or Pyton.
- Demonstrable Knowledge experience in the use of Natural Language Processing techniques such as NLTK and spaCY.
- Use of tools for managing data bases (SQL, Pandas, Numpy).
- Big learning methods (Keras, TensorFlow2).
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress, HTML5, video editing, motion Graphics, 3D…
- Advanced knowledge of Basque and English. (C1)
- Below 25 years.
Immediate incorporation through a permanent contract
Those interested should send a curriculum vitae and cover letter to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference SINNERGIAK22, before 14 November 2022.