Sinnergiak Social Innovation within Euskampus Fundazioa, a non-profit organization founded by the University of the Basque Country/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (UPV/EHU), the Tecnalia Foundation and the Donostia International Physics Center (DIPC), is looking to recruit a person to perform specialised graphic design and art direction tasks.
The selected person will perform, among others, the following functions:
- Support for the ideation, creation and graphic execution of projects.
- Development of graphic design or illustration products.
- Management of final artwork.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or equivalent.
- Demonstrable professional and work experience of at least 8 years in art direction and graphic design.
- Possession of IT Txartelak (Word, Powerpoint, Internet…).
- Perfect command of design programmes (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator…).
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress, HTML5, video editing, motion Graphics, 3D…
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Basque and English.
Immediate incorporation through a contract for work and service.
Those interested should send a curriculum vitae and cover letter to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference SINNERGIAK21, before 07 January 2022.