Sinnergiak Social Innovation integrated into Euskampus Fundazioa, a non-profit organization founded by the University of the Basque Country/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (UPV/EHU), the Tecnalia Foundation and the Donostia International Physics Center (DIPC), seeks a person to carry out management tasks and organize dissemination and outreach activities.
The selected person will perform, among others, the following functions:
– Institutional relations and relations with the media.
– Manage and maintenance of webpages
– Management of social networks
– Manage and maintenance of the newsletter
– Organization and Management of Events
– Degree or Bachelor’s degree in the field of the Social Sciences or Humanities
– Postgraduate courses in Media Management and Innovation
– Professional experience in the area of communication
– Fluent in Basque and English, both written and spoken
– Experience in designing and maintaining websites and managing social networks.
Immediate incorporation, work and service contract
Those interested should send a CV and a letter of presentation to the e-mail address email@example.com with the reference ComunicacionSINNERGIAK01_2020, before February 6th, 2020.