European Public and Social Innovation Review (EPSIR)
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 August 2019
The European Public & Social Innovation Review (EPSIR), ISSN 2529-9824, is an open access and interdisciplinary journal. The journal’s mission is to explore public and social innovation in social economy, business, non-profit organizations, university and the public sector, through a theoretical and methodological inquiry, attending the implications for public policies, social innovation research and methodology. The European Public and Social Innovation Review (EPSIR) is edited by Sinnergiak Social Innovation.
EPSIR invites proposals related to the future of work: challenges and scenarios in the digital age.
The impact of technological changes on the workplace and labour market is difficult to estimate. Shaping a common social vision to the question of how to ensure the well-being of citizens on the progress of knowledge and its transformation is a relevant issue.
This call is focused on potential impacts generated by technological developments with particular attention to challenges and scenarios in the digital age, and their significance on the future of work, and within this transformation process, how Workplace Innovation mediates and moderates technological effects on the organisation and employees. How Workplace Innovation is a means to enable the uptake of new technologies and engage employees in order to boost the organisational performance and job quality.
There is a need to bring theoretical, methodological, and empirical approaches from different academic and practical perspectives, including cases studies. We therefore invite contributions that respond to the following criteria:
- New social challenges in the digital age
- The impact of robotics and new technologies in work
- Social innovation policy for industry 4.0
- Case studies and best practices
- Skill needs; education and training; value creation by organisations
- Industry 4.0 on Work Organisation
- Future skills and roles of stakeholders
- Regional contexts and ecosystems and their economic digital transformation
- Impacts of technological transformation on quality, content, and distribution of work
- Social investment approaches and tools for inclusive growth
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at http://pub.sinnergiak.org/index.php/esir/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions by registering and logging in to this website. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. Accepted papers will be published in December 2019. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Author Guidelines page.